OU Health Partners Directors Named
Published: Thursday, November 11, 2021
OU Health Partners has completed the membership of its Board of Directors. Newly elected members of the Board were nominated by their peers to carry out the responsibilities of the corporation. OU Health Partners, a new 501c3 faculty group practice, is the exclusive provider enterprise for OU Health, and the home of all credentialed providers within the OU Health system.
The OU Health Partners bylaws require a governing board to oversee operations, policies, compensation and benefits for providers.
The newly-announced OU Health Partners Board of Directors include:
- Matt Atkins, M.D., OU Health Chief Medical Information Officer and a practicing internal medicine provider.
- Ryan Brown, M.D., an emergency room physician at Oklahoma Children’s Hospital OU Health and medical director of the child protection team.
- LaTasha Craig, M.D., medical director of OU Health Reproductive Medicine, and chief of Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility within the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine.
- Catherine Hunter, M.D., vice chief and program director of Pediatric Surgery at Oklahoma Children’s Hospital.
- Lee Jennings, M.D., a geriatrician and chief of Geriatric Medicine at OU College of Medicine.
- Geoffrey Taylor, M.D., director of Anesthesia at OU Health University of Oklahoma Medical Center and chief of Anesthesiology at the OU College of Medicine.
- Marvin Williams, D.O., medical director of the OU Health Maternal-Fetal Medicine Clinic.
- Megan Keenan, DPN, APRN, is chief of Advanced Practice Providers for OU Health.
- Additionally, Abby Moeller, P.A., a provider at OU Health Stephenson Cancer Center, will join the Board of Directors as a regular but non-voting participant.
These Directors will serve alongside existing members, which include: Ian Dunn, M.D., OU Health Physicians Chief Physician Executive; John Zubialde, M.D., Dean of the OU College of Medicine; Rachel Franklin, M.D.; Robert Mannel, M.D.; Cameron Mantor, M.D.; David Teague, M.D.; Jim Watson; and Jason Sanders, M.D., MBA.
“Embedded within OU Health, our intent is for providers to have a strong and critical voice in our integrated health system which will serve as a foundational path to our success,” explained Ian Dunn, M.D., OU Health Chief Physician Executive and President of OU Health Partners. “Our Board members were chosen from backgrounds that make them the best representatives and voice of all of our providers.”
OU HEALTH PHYSICIANS
With nearly one million patient visits per year, OU Health Physicians provides healthcare with a depth and breadth of expertise that is unmatched in the region. Locations range from the Oklahoma Health Center in downtown Oklahoma City to 23 total clinics in the Oklahoma City area, Edmond and Midwest City. In the Tulsa area, 300 physicians and specialists provide clinical care at five OU Health Physicians